RESIDENTIAL ASBESTOS REMOVAL SERVICES
The use of asbestos insulation in Canadian homes was common from the 1950’s until the late 1980’s. Asbestos is lightweight, inexpensive and resistant to fire, which seemed to make this material ideal for home insulation & construction. The health issues associated with consistent asbestos exposure lead to the material’s eventual ban. If your home was built before 1990, it could contain asbestos and require removal services. A variety of asbestos removal methods can be utilised to safe-proof your home from harmful materials. Asbestos remediation and other full removals processes can be used as well as different asbestos containment processes to make your home safe from possible asbestos health effects. Feel free to contact Western Environmental Solutions with your residential asbestos removal needs!
Asbestos In Your Home
There is a range of dangers associated with asbestos in your home. Asbestos can become deteriorated from moisture or home renovation, which can then lead to the particles within asbestos being released into the air. The particles are extremely dangerous upon inhalation and can lead to a range of serious or even lethal health problems. A number of cancers, lung and throat issues and asbestosis are each related to the consistent asbestos exposure. These health issues often do not begin to show symptoms for over 10 years after the exposure. Prevent these risks and issues by immediately scheduling residential asbestos removal services.
Residential Asbestos Removal Methods
There are a number of effective asbestos removal methods and health issues prevention methods. Some of the common asbestos removal methods are:
- Asbestos Abatement & Remediation – These processes provide the full removal of your home’s asbestos.
- Asbestos Encapsulation – Encapsulation is ideal for properties full of non-disturbed asbestos. Encapsulation utilizes a sealant chemical to seal off your asbestos to prevent the potential spread of airborne asbestos.
- Asbestos Containment – Containment is ideal for a property’s that have a portion of property full of asbestos. Containment involved building a physical barrier between your asbestos affected area and the rest of your property.
To receive professional residential asbestos removal services, contact Western Environmental Solutions today.
Residential Asbestos Removal Process
The process associated with residential asbestos removal requires a range of equipment and high levels of property knowledge. Each style of asbestos and property can require varying processes. These are some of the general steps in a full residential asbestos removal process:
- Inspection – Professionals can inspect your home to find where the asbestos is and discover the ideal forms of removal.
- Plan & Quote – Based on the removal plan, a custom quote will be provided.
- Removal – Your residential asbestos will be uncovered, broken down, removed and then the entire home will be ventilated to return your home to a safe air quality.
- Clean Up – Western Environmental Solutions will clean the affected area of your home completely before we depart.
Professional Residential Asbestos Removal
Western Environmental Solutions is a professional, trusted and experienced residential and commercial restoration company. We can handle all your residential asbestos removal requirements with efficiency and safety throughout each step of the project. Our team can service your Calgary, Victoria and Edmonton properties. Call or email Western Environmental Solutions today for more information.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION TODAY!