FLOOD RESTORATION SERVICES
If you notice a flood in your home, do not take an apathetic approach or attempt to clean it yourself. Flood restoration can be a dangerous task for inexperienced individuals. Improper restoration efforts lead to future damages. Leave your flood restoration needs to an experienced and trusted contractor. Flood restoration professionals have what it takes to remove all the floodwater from your home or business and to fully restore the area.
You can trust all your flood restoration needs to the experts at Western Environmental Solutions. Our team is here to ensure that your flooded areas are fully inspected, restored made safe for future use. Schedule flood restoration consultation today!
Flood Damages Over Time
The property damage caused by flooding worsens over time. Upon the floodwater entering the property, water seeps into appliances, drywall, carpets and more. When floodwater sits it begins to damage building materials, insulation and more. This can result in the release of asbestos in insulation and can force large repairs to be done. Within two days of floodwater lying still, mold can grow. To prevent further damages, contact Western Environmental Solutions immediately when you notice a flood in your home or business.
Flood Removal Process
Removing floodwater from a home or business if always a custom tailored job. The shared steps involved in most flood restoration processes are:
- Inspection – The first step is to fully inspect the area to understand what contaminates are released and the full extent of the flood-related damages.
- Project Plan – After a full inspection has been completed, a project plan will be created based on your specific needs.
- Water Removal – All the floodwater present will be removed from the affected areas.
- Material removal – When a flood does damage to the walls, floors or building materials, they can often require a replacement.
- Mold Removal – After the area has been fully dried and removed of damaged materials, all the potential flood-related mold contaminants, bacteria that could have been released or formed over time is removed.
- Clean Up & Inspection – A full final inspection and air test can be provided to ensure that your property is once again safe for use.
Commercial Flood Restoration
A flood can cause serious damages to a business and require a range of specific tasks to fully restore the area. Floods can damage commercial appliances and make a workspace quite unsafe. The floodwater and damaged materials must be removed and the area must be completely sanitised and repaired to restore the area. Contact the flood restoration experts at Western Environmental Solutions with your flood restoration needs.
Residential Flood Restoration
Residential floods can happen fast and cause enormous property damages. Flooding inside of a home can cause a range of water damage and biohazard damages. DIY residential flood restorations can lead to illness, mold exposure, and injuries. If your home has recently or is currently experiencing a flood, contact Western Environmental Solutions. We pride ourselves on providing superior flooding services and results.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION TODAY!
Our Flood Restoration Services
We guarantee professional service and a speedy restoration process when dealing with your storm damage restoration. Our storm damage repair and restoration services uphold the highest level of health and safety standards, ensuring quality and timely repair. Our goal as an organization is to provide for our clients, staff, and community delivering on industry leading quality and service.